3 TYPES OF BEANS AND TWO TYPES OF RICE
Core Tactical Company’s beans and rice are an absolute essential when it comes to your emergency food storage plan. They’re hearty, tender, and delicious. And they are easy to prepare, easy on the wallet, and will fill you up in a hurry.
They can be used in a variety of ways, so you’ll never bore of eating them. Plus, they provide what you need to keep going, especially in a crisis. All the beans in our Beans Trio With Rice Kit are prepared from cooked beans & long grain white rice. Our low-heat dehydration method locks in flavor.
Comes in a rugged, water resistant bucket that measures 9.75″ x 11.75″ x 13.75″.
Benefits of Beans Trio With Rice Kit:
- Resealable zipper-top, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life.
- Easy to make – just add water!
- Weighs 12.5 pounds.
Black Beans – 8 Servings
Red Beans – 8 Servings
Pinto Beans – 8 Servings
Long Grain White Rice – 60 Servings
Southwest Rice – 16 Servings
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add Entire contents pouch of dehydrated beans, stir and reduce heat to a simmer
- Cover and allow simmering for 20-25 minutes. Strain as desired and serve
- For flavor variations, try seasoning the beans with salt, pepper, onion, garlic or reduce the water to 1 1/2 cups and season the beans for a “sauce”. Can also be used with meat stock.